Earlier in the month I was given the great honor of receiving the Sunshine Award from Kayla! Thank you so much, Kayla, for nominating me for this great award. I am so glad that I have (hopefully) made a difference, and uplifted the lives of those who read my blog.
I was told that rules are for this award:
1) Display the award graphic in the post.
2) Link to whoever nominated you.
3) List ten facts about yourself.
4) Nominate ten fellow bloggers “who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogsphere.”
5) Leave a comment on the nominees’ blogs to tell them of the award.
Here are ten facts about myself:
1) I LOVE BROWNIES (no, seriously, I will kill for my succulent sweet chocolate)
2) The Piano Guys are currently my favorite instrumental band.
3) I have a huge obsession with Rapunzel. Anything Tangled, for that matter.
4) I am on the verge of having a mental breakdown because of having to wait so long for Once Upon a Time Season 4!!!!!
5) I've sitting here for the past five minutes trying to think of an interesting fact to put down about me... (YES, IT COUNTS AS ONE)
6) I actually put on full make-up last Saturday, foundation, blush, mineral veil, and everything.
7) Um... I've been swimming since I was eight months old.
8) Ballet is my life.
9) Writing is my other life.
10) I only have two friends in the whole wide world who I would share anything with. Hootie Olsen and Anastasia Cross. :)
Anastasia Cross at Inkspot
Whazzit Tooyah at The Procrastination Station
Hayden at The Story Girl
Emily on The Perfect Book
Rosanna on Writing On the Pages of Life
Elestyn at Blithe
And that's that! Thanks for reading.
Helmut Thielicke quote
"Charm is deceptive and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised."