I was so graciously tagged by Kel Giese at A Teen's Life for this Sweater Weather Tag. Thanks, Kel!!! I love fall so much, it's my favorite time of year! There's just so much about it that makes it the best.
So... Here we go, I guess.
1. Favorite candle scent- Ummm... I'd have to say Cinnamon Apple Cider, that's my favorite smell... EVER.
2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate- I love them all, but if I had to pick one, it would be hot chocolate. That's always been a favorite of mine. And chocolate is my favorite thing anyways sooooo...
3. What’s the best fall memory you have- My best fall memory is of my mom decorating for fall and letting me have the old cinnamon broom from the last year. The smell was the best, and is always so homey to me. :)
4. Best fragrance for fall- I don’t wear perfumes or fragrances so I’m going to switch this around and tell you what my favorite fall smell is. I love the smell of rain and apples in an orchard.
5. Favorite Thanksgiving food- I LOVE green bean casserole, and sweet potato casserole. So either of those.
6. What is autumn weather like where you live- it starts out as a bit humid, balmy, but towards late October early November, it gets cooler.
7. Most worn sweater- This really really really soft long sweater that's loose knitted and is creamy white and has a grey design on it. I love it mostly because of the long sleeves that go past my fingertips, those are my favorite. :3
8. Football games or jumping in leaf piles- LEAF PILES! Unless it's the Florida/Georgia game...
9. Skinny jeans or leggings- I'd probably have to say skinny jeans, because I only wear leggings when I wear shorter skirts or dresses with boots. So...
10. Combat boots or Uggs- Combat boots all the way! They're more my style. I've never like Uggs, or the name. XD
11. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype- *shrug* *averts eye contact* *cough* *starts typing in next answer*
12. Favorite fall TV show- DOCTOR WHO SEASON 9 *HEAVE HEAVE HEAVE*
13. What song really gets you into the fall spirit- Raindrops Keep Fallin on My Head. Wat? No, I dunno. I can honestly say that I don't know of any fall songs.
14. What do you want to be for Halloween- My family doesn't do Halloween, but one of the places I take dance does have a dress up day in October, so since I have a costume that looks like a mermaid dress, that's probably what I'll be.
15. Hats or Scarves- Scarves! Even though I can't stand turtle necks or anything that suffocates me even slightly, I love scarves.
16. What’s your #1 favorite thing about fall- Being able to wear boots and jeans and sweaters again! Yay!!!
Nina D. over at La Nina...
Sam Tattershall at Onions, Lemons, and Apples
Mary P. J. at The Dreamer's Pen
Aspen Shannon at Texas Rebel Girl
Thanks for reading!
Helmut Thielicke quote
"Charm is deceptive and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised."