I was so surprised that I have received two awards in the past month! :) Thank you, Anastasia Cross, for nominating me for the Liebster award! It means so much to me. This award, it seems, is to get other bloggers interested in other noteworthy bloggers with less than 200 followers.
Thank and link back to the person who nominated you
List 11 facts about yourself
Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you
Nominate 9 bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers
Ask them 11 questions
Let them know about the nomination
11 Facts About Me:
1) Chocolate is my life. No, literally, if there ever was a chocolate shortage in the world, I WOULD DIE! I wouldn't know what to do with my life. I would wither away to nothing.
2) I am ashamed to say, but I don't take make-up very seriously. As it takes everyone else I know about a half an hour to put on make and get ready, it takes me about two minutes to complete my full routine of make-up. Even with foundation, and I usually don't wear foundation.
3) Ballet is my life. Pointe is my life. My dream is to muster enough courage to ask my ballet teacher if I will be able to teach a ballet class next year. Yeah, don't think that's happening.
4) I have a huge problem with keeping nailpolish on my nails. Everytime I wear it, I HAVE TO PICK IT OFF! It's really hard for me to restrain from peeling it away. It doesn't help that I have really fast growing nails and that you can see the white of my cuticles like two days after having it on.
5) I used to have Rapunzel hair... a few days ago. But I chopped it all off, and now I'm devastated. I love my hair the length it is now (up to about shoulder length) and I love how it's not stick straight anymore, but I miss my long, gorgeous, lovely, beautiful hair. That and I miss my nickname. Rapunzel. But I have fast growing hair (and nails, as I said before), so it shouldn't be too long before I regain my name!!!
6) I desperately wish that I had a sister. I am stuck in the middle between two brothers, and they're a blast. But it's not like a sister. I'm the only girl in the family, and it gets lonely. That's why, if you have ever talked to me in person or read my emails or go on my pinterest page, I always talk about my two BFFs, Ana and Lacey. They are the sisters I never had. :)
7) I have a thing for tragic backgrounds when it comes to creating my characters. I am drawn like a magnet to characters that have a devastating and horrible childhood or background, and I love to cause pain to them. And then I like to give them a happy ending... just for a little while, though. >:)
8) I want to be a professional Christian singer, and I just wrote my first song two weeks before Father's Day (I gave it to my dad as a Father's Day present). That and being a professional ballerina. But I'm leaning more towards singing.
9) I currently play five instruments. Piano (which I've been playing for over ten years), Ukulele (which is soooo fun), Guitar, a bit of tin flute (anyone really can, though), and my friend is currently teaching me Violin (which has been my dream for so long!)
10) I'm saving up for an ipod touch right now. Currently, I'm at $10.00. Yeah, I blew all my money at a concert last weekend. : /
11) I'm a sucker for good, Christian music. Any time I hear a beautiful song on the radio, my brain automatically goes in this mode where I'm choreographing a dance, trying to remember the words so I can sing it, and looking up the sheet music so I can play it. Yeah... I multi-task BIG time.
My answers to Anastasia's questions:
1. Who's your three favorite fictional characters?
Ummm... I'd have to say... Umm.... AHG!!! WHY SUCH A HARD QUESTION?! Okay... I'm ready to answer. Wait. No. I'm not. Wait. Okay, I'm ready, Freddie. It would have to be Prince Dastan from Prince of Perisa, then it would be... um... (THERE ARE SO MANY I LOVE) Captain Hook from Once Upon A Time, and then perhaps it would be Thor. :)
2. Who's your favorite non-fictional famous/historical person? I would have to say George W. Bush, because he stood firm in his faith and his courage didn't waver, even through 9/11 and when people were giving him a hard time. I just find him a great role model.
3. Why do you blog? I blog because it's fun, passes the time, and also I like to give tips and things that I have learned over the years to anyone who will listen. Although, sometimes it seems no one really reads my blog or cares about it. ;)
4. What electronic device do you use/like most: phone, computer, mp3 player, or tablet? I'd probably have to say my laptop because I'm a really fast typer and NEED a full keyboard. I'm a writer, so that is essential to me.
5. What's the weirdest thing you've ever done? Weirdest thing I've ever done? Well, I do a lot of weird things everyday, so it's hard to pinpoint one thing. I guess, out of the many things I've done, I'd have to say, is when me and my BFF, Lacey, were in cooking class together and we snuck green food coloring into one of the bowls of macaroni and cheese. It was pretty epic. No one ate it, except for one brave soul.
6. Have you ever met someone famous? IF YOU CAN CALL JOEL AND LUKE FROM FOR KING AND COUNTRY FAMOUS, THEN YES!
7. What is your current favorite song? TV show? Book? My favorite song right now is Fix My Eyes by For King and Country, my favorite TV show is Once Upon a Time, and my favorite book is Lord of the Rings, which I'm so close to finishing.
8. What's your favorite animal? UNICORNS! THEY'RE SO FLUFFY, I'M GONNA DIE!
9. Do you like lamps? Oooh! I have a pink one in my room, and if you're referring to that one, then yes. Otherwise, I find them annoying. They always get in my eyes. I prefer overhead lights.
10. Mac or PC? I really love Macs, but my PC is great.
11. What kind of candy do you like best? (Sour? Sweet? Chocolate?) Did someone say chocolate? CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nine bloggers I nominate:
(Sorry! I don't have nine...)
Sayda Bower at Arches and Scribbles
Jessica Spurlock at Whispers of the Wind
Aspen Shannon at Texas Rebel Girl
Mary P. J. at The Dreamer's Pen
Kayla at Concerning Writers
Lillian Rose at Lillian Rose's Books
Questions for my nominees:
1) Do you believe that unicorns exist?
2) How old were you when you first swam?
3) Is the glass half empty or half full?
4) What is your number one fear?
5) Who's your favorite superhero?
6) What was your favorite fairytale growing up?
7) Do you prefer your lemonade on the salty or sweet side?
8) Who do you like better? Chewbaca, or that cute little Ewok from Star Wars?
9) Lord of the Rings or the Hobbit?
10) Hiking or biking?
11) What's your favorite type of instrumental music to listen to? Sad, emotional, happy, classical?
Thanks again, Ana!